7 Things You Will Learn at Your Free Bankruptcy Consultation
If you feel like it is time to set up a bankruptcy consultation to understand your bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy options for dealing with debt, then what things should you learn at your free bankruptcy consultation? I can’t speak for other Newnan bankruptcy lawyers, but at my consultations you will learn at least the following:
- The basics of a chapter 7 bankruptcy case and whether it may help you.
- The basics of a chapter 13 bankruptcy case and whether it may help you.
- Whether any non-bankruptcy should be considered.
- The price of filing a chapter 7 or case or for doing other work.
- A clear explanation of what work is included for the fee you pay.
- You will learn a little bit about how our office functions and how you will work with our staff while they prepare your bankruptcy case.
- You will be allowed to ask plenty of questions and hopefully learn all the answers to each question you have
In addition to the above, you should decide whether you feel comfortable with the attorney you meet with – not all personalities work well together – trust your instincts on this one. So that’s my list. There may be other things you learn at the meeting with Newnan Bankruptcy Lawyers, but if you leave with the above information, you time will be well spent.